Located 12 miles southwest of Ann Arbor, St. Joseph Mercy Saline provides outpatient services to residents of southern Washtenaw, Monroe and Lenawee counties. In 1991, St. Joseph Mercy Saline joined St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor and St. Joseph Mercy Livingston to become part of Saint Joseph Mercy Health System. The facility provides laboratory services, an urgent care, radiology services and features a Community Health Pavilion, which houses classes, lectures and events focused on health and wellness.
St. Joseph Mercy Saline opened at its current site on Russell Street in 1959 thanks to loyal philanthropic support from the community. We expanded again in 1973, 1991 and opened the Community Health Pavilion in 2009.